We’re going to Chicago tonight, after work, for the marathon this weekend. I’m a tad nervous about it, though I’m confident that I’ll make it happen somehow.
My goal with packing this time was to not bring a suitcase, as I always seem to overpack for these shorter trips. Generally I way overpack for short trips, so this is my experiment. Can I pack for 3 days + a marathon, with just a backpack?
In the backpack, I’ve got:
- 4 shirts
- Running shorts + shirt
- Running shoes + running socks
- Sleeping clothes (rooming with people).
- Underwear + Socks
- Running belt
- Battery case for phone
- Running Sunglasses
- Regular Sunglasses
- Plain ol’ glasses
- Various cables for powering things
- 13” MacBook Air
- Nexus 7 (tablet for reading)
Things I know I already forgot:
- iPhone charging cable (luckily I have a dock at work I can grab)
- Gu (guess that’s what the expo is for)
I’m sure I forgot some other stuff as well. Either way, I still feel like I somehow overpacked.